Friday, August 2, 2013

So Sore, but I love it.

Working out is a sweet way to die slowly, and love every second of it.

I am on my 4th day of my intense workouts, and seriously, I cant move. I hate it so much, and yet I love it. My Husby has to help me take off my sports bra and put on my shirt... cuz moving my arms above my head is the worst. I don't think he minds that though. :P

Thank goodness for my sister in law, who is my workout partner. It is so much easier to have someone there to push you, motivate you and hate the workouts with you all at the same time. And plus, its nice to have someone there to chitchat about life with. That really helps.

I started my workouts on Tuesday of this week, with a starting weight of 126.4.... Four days later, this is my weight....

Really? I have officially hit 125 Pounds? O.M.G.
I am within 5 pounds of my goal!!!

And of coarse, not only do I train like a beast, I eat like one too! I eat 5 meals a day... 2 shakes, 2 snacks and a Big Lunch! I have to FORCE myself to eat every 2-3 hours.... now that is an awesome accomplishment...

My Husby said that his gift to me after I hit my goal weight is that he will take me to get my belly button pierced.... I have wanted it for a long time, and since I am working my ASS off to get my body to where I want it... WHY NOT? I deserve it.. I deserve to do something for myself.
I am hoping to be at my goal weight in the next 4 weeks....
The last 5 pounds are the hardest, but I am going to do this! I am determined...
And plus, we have a cruise to go on in October, and I don't want to be embarrassed about how my body looks when I am the only one who can change it!

Ever since I have started this intense training and eating as healthy as possible, I have noticed that my PPD has gone down.. and when I do start to get depressed, I cant come out of it a lot quicker than before, and plus, I am too sore to sit here and cry.... My stomach muscles would HATE my if I did that. Even my brain is tired....
And I have to admit it... I love it.
I love every second of my soreness, I love barely being able to move. It is seriously the best feeling of death I could possible wish for.
You should try it.

I thought I might share my progress pix thus far....

First Picture was about 2 weeks after my baby..  I'm guessing in Mid april- couldn't tell you the exact day. ... busting out of my fat jeans at a whopping 171.
And the second picture was Last Sunday... June 29. I weighed 126.5 pounds.

Anything is possible.. and If I can do it, I know you can too...
the hardest part is the first step... so get out there and push yourself... and when you hit that point when you feel like you're gonna die... push harder. Your mind gives out before your legs will... so keep truckin' on..... you got this!


<3 Shanbug

No comments:

Post a Comment