Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mondays Workout

Hey everyone...
I would have written this post tomorrow, but I don't feel like waking up an hour earlier to share this all with you.... I already wake up early enough, and also I am still waking up with a baby 2x a night... So I chose too "sleep in" till 6 in the morning :)
Anyways....
Lets get on with the workout...
I am going to share a little bit of Tomorrows workout with you...
It is Shoulders and Core....

First, you're gonna warm up with Dumbbell Shoulder Press, 2 sets of 25 VERY LOW WEIGHT! (Warm up with very low weight only so you get blood flowing to those muscles.)

Then you're gonna do 3 sets of 12... be sure to use enough weight where you are struggling to do the last 1 to 3 reps.... If you can still keep going after 12.... well, you NEED a heavier weight.

Try some Rear Delt Flys on the Peck Deck.... Thats another weight I will be using tomorrow too! Do 4 sets of 10.. and again, STRUGGLE with the weight (but don't compromise form)

Use your imagination, and come up with some more shoulder weight lifting exercises.... Cuz I cant tell you all of mine ;)

Then do some core exercises....

Try the Plank
Or the Mason Twist or, my personal favorite to hate, the Stiff-legged V Bends.
Work yourself till failure, and then do it again. 4 times.

After that, and ONLY after you lift... you do your cardio.... Try a full 30 minutes, with no stopping.
Be sure to drink your Protein Shake afterwards!

You should be sweating like a whore in church by the end of your workout.... cuz if you still look pretty by the end, you didn't train hard enough.

Eat Clean, Train Dirty.
Hopefully I will see at least ONE of you in the gym soon!
Love all ya'll
Shanbug <3





No comments:

Post a Comment