Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fitness Progress Update!

Hello everyone!
It has been awhile... I have been super busy lately and have not posted as much as I should have.
I missed the whole Miley Cyrus VMA crap. I wanted to write about that. I missed 9/11... I wanted to write about that day also... but anyways... thats history....
Lets talk about the present...

I am so happy to announce that this morning, as I got on the scale, I FINALLY HIT MY GOAL WEIGHT!
I hit 120 pounds baby!
2 years ago, I never thought it was possible.
Even 1 year ago as I was struggling with my weight and killing myself at the gym everyday.
1 year ago I did not understand how important nutrition was. I was one of those stupid people who think its okay to eat whatever I want and to just "work it off at the gym"... wow... I was so uneducated on how much food plays a role in your fitness!
That was a weird rant....
But today, I understand more than I ever have about food. I understand how important it is to cleanse your body of toxins, and to try as hard as you can to lower your toxic intake. I know that Abs are made in the kitchen, not with the amount of crunches you do. I know that you can NEVER out-exercise a bad diet...
And I have learned that with Isagenix.
Not only have I got AMAZING results thus far, but Isagenix has helped me accomplish one of my dreams ever since I had my twins.. like forever ago!
I never thought it would be possible to fir back into my highschool jeans and shirts! I never thought it would be possible to stop eating all that junk I would eat while I was young-er. (lol)
But ya know what? I did it!
Let me share with you my progress pictures!
I went from being a beached whale while I was pregnant.....
An after baby weight of 171 pounds
down to my GOAL of 120! wow. I am still amazed at myself...
And the cool thing about having an Isagenix Coach who lives close to me (and is also my SIL), I get to use her Body Composition scale...
Which is a freaking awesome machine that tells me my water %, bone mass, calories burned at rest, body fat%, BMI, Fat Mass, Muscle %, Muscle Mass... Metabolic age.. and all that jazz!
Let me share with you my 1 month results.
Let me Explain....
The First Picture on the left was my weight and all that other stuff on August 11, 2013...
I weighed in at 127.2 lbs. I had 21.9% body fat, which equals 27.8 pounds of fat on me. I had 94.4 pounds of muscle. Bone mass was 5 pounds. I burned 1391 Calories at rest. My metabolic age was 12 years old. I had 1 point of Visceral fat (fat around your organs) and my decree of obesity was 2.4%.

The Second Picture was taken September 16, 2013... 2 days ago in Mid-day. I weighed 121.4 pounds and had 20% body fat. My muscle mass did go down (yes, this is tragic because I was sick for about 2 weeks out of this month with pukes and stomach pains and extreme female problems and all that jazz) but my degree of obesity went negative! I went from being a "Standard" body type to being a "thin and Muscular" body type.
I never thought I could ever do that.
I even have definition in my Arms.... let me show you!
(excuse the sucky resolution. It was originally taken in IG, and I know absolutely nothing about photos.)
Wow... I can actually see my muscles.... how weird. I havent seen that.... since I was in Gymnastics when I was like 12. haha. No joke.
I was always thick and curvy (not fat) in High School. I never saw muscle definition. Ever...
And now, I cant stop.
I love it.
Isagenix has helped me accomplish my nutritional goals, as I am accomplishing my fitness goals in the gym with an amazing online trainer.
I would never trade it for anything.

Isagenix is my lifestyle, and I am never going to quit. Permanent results come from permanent changes... and Isagenix is my permanent change.

Are you interested in the products I am using? Would you like to know more? If so, click on the link below and enter your info, and I will get back to you within 24 hours!

You can find my Personal Isagenix Associate Web-sight Here.

If you are looking to loose weight, build muscle, maintain a healthy weight, or want to "turn back the hands of time" Then Isagenix has a solution for you!
Seriously... what are you waiting for?
this stuff works, and it is SO GOOD for you too!

Make today your "tomorrow"
In one year, you will have wished that you had started TODAY.
Make your time worth while. the time will pass anyways.
Just do it!

Shanbug <3

No comments:

Post a Comment