Saturday, July 27, 2013

Weightloss.

I used to be one of those people who hates on my body so much. I used to sit there and cuss up all these beautiful skinny people but secretly coveting their bodies... all while sitting on my ass eating a WHOLE bag of chips and a WHOLE pint of ice cream. Why couldn't I look like that? Those girls are whores. haha. I was so angry all the time. One day, while on my third pint of ice cream, I had a breakdown.
I decided that after I had my baby, I was going to do everything in my power to get my body to MILF status....
Lucas was born on easter of 2013, and thats where my journey began.
It was Easy at first, cuz I was more worried about what I was eating since I was breast feeding. I watched what I ate and made sure I was only eating the best of the best.
Then My milk supply dried up, and thats when I really had to gain self control. I was no longer feeding a baby with the food I ate, so I had no excuse to "eat Clean".

I fell off the bandwagon, and gained a few pounds. (Not to mention, I have PPD, which makes my emotions all crazy, and then I eat more and gain more.)

But it had to stop. And now, here I am.

I am preparing my body and mind to start a CRAZY 12 week workout routine to finally hit my goal weight. I bought into an online training program, and now have the workout regimen ready to go.
My start Date is Tuesday, July 30, 2013. I will be posting my "Before" Pictures, and posting Weekly Progress Pictures.
(I have a mommy body, so please, don't hate. Give me a break. I had twins, another kid, and I'm only 20.)

I am also fueling my body with the best kind of nutrition out there. Have you heard of Isagenix? Its amazing. I am currently completing my FIRST EVER 48 Hour Cleanse. I am cleaning my body of toxins on the cellular level.

I started my Weight loss Journey on May 1, 2013. My starting weight was 171. Today, I weigh 126 Pounds, and I have done it all with Isagenix. I haven't been working out constantly, which is amazing that I have lost that kind of weight in that kind of time. I would like to share what works for me to all of you. Maybe I can help at least one person out there.

If you are interested in Fueling your body with the best kind of nutrition on the planet, please let me know. I have an amazing Isa-coach who can help you on your weight loss journey and help give you the body you have always dreamed of!

Wish me luck on my journey to my new MILF Status body.
I will be posting workouts and meal plans also!

Follow and Enjoy!

Shanbug

No comments:

Post a Comment