Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Little Bit Of Me

Shandel Poveda is my Name.
Playing Mommy is my Game. 

I'm 20 years old.
5' 3"
126 Pounds
White AF
I am a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Ladder Day Saints (LDS)

I Have 3 Kids. 
-Twins 2 year old Girls (Adilyna and Elianna)
-4 Month old Baby Boy (Lucas)

My Husband is Daniel Poveda
-Hes 28 year old. 
(: I like Older men :) 
-A Drummer Boy
-Colombian

I have almost lost 50 pounds since May
Stating Weight: 171
Starting Date: May 1, 2013
Current Weight: 126
Goal Weight: 120
Almost There!

I have PPD, and am Trying to find my "Out"
Hopefully this Blog is it. 

I will be sharing my entire life.
Kids.
Husband.
Weight Loss.
Workouts.
Meal Plans.

I am real, and I am down to Earth. I will use language sometimes, but I don't have a potty mouth. I am not perfect, and I don't strive to be.

Enjoy, Follow, Read! :) 

Shanbug <3



No comments:

Post a Comment